Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Right Or Left Brain Dominant

Last year I made a video for my peer-teaching class which is very familiar on YouTube but it’s my version of the game.

Have you heard of “say the color not the word”? Well it is fun and brings energy to those how tried to play it. For my group project I used it as a break between the training sessions.

These kind of tests or games shows if you are a right thinker if or left, maybe!


I have read this in another blog and loved to share :

"

There are also ways to find out if you’re more right- or left-brain dominant. Each hemisphere of your brain controls different aspects of your thinking. The right side is more creative, the left more analytical.

When JM was in elementary school she conducted this simple test as a science fair project to help determine if her subject was predominately right- or left-brain controlled. Looking at this chart, read the color rather than the word… try to do this quickly and not stop between each word. Example: on the first word say ‘red’ don’t read ‘blue.’


If you are right-brain dominate you will be able to ‘read’ the color, if you are left-brain dominate you will want to ‘read’ the word."

http://ifmomsaysok.wordpress.com/2008/06/30/right-or-left-eyes-brains-oh-my/

My class mates and I have completed the survey of personality that our teacher made and everyone found whether they are right or left brain dominant. I turned out to be a left-brain thinker!

Here is another post of same discussion, for those who don't know what side they are will know after reading this article:

This is my video:

No comments:

Post a Comment