Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Got Engaged!

Yes... I did!

Hahahaa I don't know what to say or write ~_*

Well it was a long long day, but that moment was really fast. What was funny is that I didn't know which finger the ring supposed to be worn on! My facial expressions were not for someone who’s getting engaged. When "he" came in I was surprised, shy and at the same time confused of what is going on. The engagement party was held in my parents’ house and it was for 2 days Thursday for men and Friday for women.

I never thought that I will be getting married someday. I have always argued with my friends that I am the last person who will be getting married but fate turn the other way and I was the first among my friends who got engaged! Who knew!!

January the 8th will be my wedding day, many things to do in this short period. I am still studying and one week before the wedding is my midterm exams!!! Stress is controlling me in the mean time and I hope my achievements and preparation for the wedding satisfies my family.

I wish all my friends and family a happy life =)

Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment