Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The monster is back!

29th of October

Grab your books, take your notes, and eat everything you learned; the monster will come any minute soon. That's what happens to me during midterms (-_-'). I never in my life loved exams and will never do; I prefer reports or presentations more.

What’s more, I like numbers and calculations and not case studies or explanations. Last year we were asked about program choice and I was confused whether to choose accounting or finance however, eventually I took the finance program. Both programs are not easy and needs students who are hard working. Don't make the monster take away your grades and years of success and don't stop writing.

After the exam today which was in corporate clients I felt like I've dropped a ship from my chest because I was really anxious about the sort of questions that are written.

To all students around the world, get your gears ready for a match with the monster that never dies.



No comments:

Post a Comment