Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

EIB Awarness Campaign


The first week of November 2009

Most of my life experiences is either at college or at home. It was a new experience that we, as a group of students encourage those who no nothing about bank accounts and their features. The campaign was for Emirates Islamic Bank were we did a kind of advertisement on some of the products that we chose. Our group did 5 different posters of the Al Reem Ladies Banking which was only for women and EMTALIK which finance personal loans.

This campaign helped me in many ways:
1. Enhanced my communication skills, talk to people I never met in campus.
2. Learned more about these products.
3. Understood the importance of saving.

All in all, I became more aware from this experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment