Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Diary

I miss writing in my blog.....NOT! =P

There were loads of things and submissions to handle the past two weeks.

Around this time of the year, theof semester , the creepy monster is back and finally will end it with 2010 holidays , new year new beginning!

My last trip with the college was fun yet tiring! It was a long walk from the drop off area to the entrance and the weather was not helping at all. (-_-“)

We went to the air show in Dubai and it was an amazing experience. There were many aircrafts on dock such as jets, passengers plane, helicopters and many other freights =P

I took some pictures during the show. This is my first time visiting such event which I really loved and glad that I went.

I will upload the pictures of this trip in the next post.

I'll come back soon!

Fighting~ '\(*_*)/'

No comments:

Post a Comment