Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Google Project Reflection


Google project is a new way to discover Google tools and some useful topic that is related to our courses. It is a new way to make student train each other. Some topics were fun, interesting and useful for us as finance students like Google docs, iGoogle and Google Finance while others were straightforward such as Gmail, Google Toolbar and Firefox . As for my topic, I was assigned to train my classmates about Google interface. Google interface was more of a discovering topic than training. I was frustrated because I didn't have anything to train my classmates about and will lose marks for that. I hope my grades will turn out good and I wished I had a topic that will be easy to explain and teach.

This project was a long process project. I started to get bored towards the end of the class. A fifteen minutes training session is short for some topics that the students were given to. At the end I'm happy we finished this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment